i'm just going to come out and say it

I don't think they're cylons. I think they think they are cylons. But they aren't.

If you've seen the season 3 finale of Battlestar Galactica, then you know who I'm talking about.
If you haven't, then go watch.

I was finally able to catch up with the last 4 episodes of the season this past weekend courtesy of our shiny new appleTV so I got to see:

Maelstrom
The Son Also Rises
Crossroads Part 1
Crossroads Part 2

all back-to-back!

Joe recognized All Along the Watchtower before I did.

I think season 3 has been the best season yet and Occupation, Precipice, Exodus 1 & 2 are my favorite. But the whole thing is just soooo good.

I can't wait until early 2008 for season 4. That's just not right.
I know, we'll have some 2 hour thingy to tide us over later this year, but still.

I'm going to feed my BSG cravings with Ron Moore's podcasts. It is really cool to hear him talk about each episode and what went into making them. I listened to the podcasts through "Torn" when I was still in the States. I will continue here, rationing them out, like candy. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my favorite bread

Early Exploration

Tour of the Apartment